May 17, 2016

THE EXCHANGE ON THE CROSS: JESUS BECAME



Abased                        that I might be                                    Acclaimed
Bruised                        that I might be                                    Beautified
Cursed                         that I might be                                    Cured
Destroyed                   that I might be                                    Decorated
Excommunicated        that I might be                                    Elevated
Forgotten                    that I might be                                    Favoured
Gouged                       that I might be                                    Glorified
Hurt                             that I might be                                    Healed
Incarcerated                that I might be                                    Incorruptible
Judged                        that I might be                                    Justified
Killed                          that I might be                                    Kept
Lynched                      that I might be                                    Liberated
Mocked                       that I might be a                                Mystery
Nullified                      that I might be a                                Novel
Oppressed                   that I might be an                               Over comer
Prune                           that I might be                                    Pure
Queried                       that I might be                                    Qualified
Razed                          that I might be                                    Ratified
Smashed                      that I might be                                    Saved 
Tantalized                   that I might be                                    Triumphant
Undermined                that I might be                                    Useful
Victimised                   that I might be a                                Victor
Weakened                   that I might be a                                 winner
Xacerbated                  that I might be                                    Xenorated
Yanked                       that I might be                                    Yoked with God
Zilch                            that I might be                                    Zippy