November 27, 2015

MY THOUGHT ON MY NIGHT BED 104



When you come to the mountain of greatest faith in your life, where all your faith merged with the Saviour's promise and for once you think or perhaps you saw God’s face and believe that you cannot be denied and your expectation will materialised.
... but after seeing God’s face you still miss the necessary miracle and you left the altar after desperately crying unto God ad trusting him for a miracle.
At those moments of life when you have deeply trusted and believed God but you were denied, you are tempted to say to yourself, 'despite all my prayer this thing still happen, I still lose this things’ then you come to that conclusion ‘why did I pray in the first instance, I would live my life from now on without trusting God for anything after all when I really prayed I still not get the desired answer. I could have put the time use in praying into some other profitable use’
I want you to know that you are neither the first nor the last to have made such statements in your passage while leaving on planet earth. The other day I make similar pronouncement.
The reality of life is that it is a slow fade and soon you think you can direct your destiny without God after all He never answers prayers therefore why bother your head about God. You will accept the fact He exist but won’t accept the fact He answers nor listens to your heart cry. You then become a religious atheist. Soon you will grow old and remember the days you trust God as a full waste of time before long you will totally forget God.
These are calculated and time tested tactics of the devil to make Christians lose faith in God. You might have heard of once fervent Christians that said God could not heal this ... and could not do this ... therefore I left him. You might have even heard those people say to you that when you get ‘older’ you will leave this God and stuff like that.
But one thing is certain God holds the world and He has the infinite decision to either answer or not. He also determines the mode of answering and when to answer and when it seems he chose not to accept according to what we want, we should never turn our back on him. Do you know that God has feelings? He feels hurt when I asked him for something and He did not give me and I decide to leave his presence. He feels I only come around for the gift and nothing more. God too wants trusted friends and dependable pals. So no matter how many times you pray, remember God answers prayer and He chooses the mode of answering all our prayers.
For without faith it is impossible to please him. Never trade that childlike faith even in the face of seemingly unanswered prayers. God loves you and will work out the very best for you. God holds all the secrets and by and by we will understand it.