October 01, 2013

I WILL FIGHT



… I never chose my destiny nor this battle
If there is an option of escape, I would grab the next exit
I really wish I could flee from this battlefield
But fate and destiny choose my path before I was born
The battle line was drawn ever before my innocence
I thought time will subdue it but it only postponed it
My predecessors and fellow combats have been slaughtered on all fronts and their blood wasted
Many predecessors and fellow combats have already been lost on this battlefield.
The field is wet with the blood of fellow combats and predecessors.
What will be the end of the battle I cannot tell, but I will fight
Even if I be lost in this battle, I will fight
I will rise and fight, I will dare the enemy
I will long for the cherished trophy and crown, I will wage in this war.
And if fate should choose that I be lost in the battle without wearing the crown and receiving the trophy,
Whether my blood will be spilled on this field or whether I will cross over to win this trophy I cannot tell
I know my Spirit will rest in the comfort that I fought
I either fight and die or run and die, either ways I would be gone someday.
If the trophy I win, then the blood of my predecessors and fellow combats is not in vain
To the fellow combats I have lost, to the trophy we pursue and to the grounds we have lost,
I wish we could all fight together, but the divide and break rule attack get so much to us that the enemies has conquered us individually,
If I have but a combat left we could have fought together but on this day I enter the frail all alone
Now I see the crown, our priced trophy in distance guarded vehemently by the enemies.
Either I drop like my fellow combats or I should win the trophy either way I would go on and fight before my time is over.
And when my epitaph is cast, the phrase ‘here lived a man that fought’ would be engraved on it.
Or how will I wear this crown and win this trophy, if I not but fight?